1. A prospective student submits an application.
2. The candidate takes a 31-minute test that includes personality, logical reasoning, and
If the candidate passes, they are invited to schedule a non-technical interview.
3. The candidate completes a 25-minute non-technical video interview.
4. Upon successful completion of the non-technical interview, the candidate is provided
an acceptance decision (i.e. a decision on whether a student has been accepted to App
Academy). Also, the candidate will be assigned some technical learning challenges to
complete for enrollment into a cohort. The technical learning challenges may take up
to 50 hours to complete depending on the skill level of the candidate.
5. Once the candidate successfully completes the technical learning challenges, the
candidate will then be placed into a cohort of their choice upon communication with
an admissions specialist.