- A prospective student submits an application.
- The candidate takes a 31-minute test that includes personality, logical reasoning, and
If the candidate passes, they are invited to schedule a non-technical interview.
- The candidate completes a 25-minute non-technical video interview.
- Upon successful completion of the non-technical interview, the candidate is provided
an acceptance decision (i.e. a decision on whether a student has been accepted to App
Academy). Also, the candidate will be assigned some technical learning challenges to
complete for enrollment into a cohort. The technical learning challenges may take up
to 50 hours to complete depending on the skill level of the candidate.
- Once the candidate successfully completes the technical learning challenges, the
candidate will then be placed into a cohort of their choice upon communication with
an admissions specialist.