At the end of the program, we help you find a software engineering position. Over 16 weeks, you'll have built a significant portfolio of code showing what you're capable of. Check out our Quora post for a partial list of companies our graduates have gone on to work at.
We do many things to help you find a developer job, including:
- Helping you write and polish your portfolio/Github/LinkedIn/resume
- Lectures in Algorithms and Data Structures
- Guiding you through our whiteboard problem curriculum consisting of problems similar to those students receive in interviews
- Giving you our lists of thousands of SF/NYC tech companies that we recommend you apply to, and our alumni contacts there
- Lectures on interviewing and negotiation