Yes! Candidates have more than once chance to pass certain steps in the admissions process.
- 2 chances to pass the 31-minute Hire Select test (aptitude & typing test)
- 2 chances to pass the non-technical zoom interview
- Prep work (3 total assessments):
- 4 total chances to pass between the HTML/CSS & Git assessments (100% is considered passing)
- 2 chances to pass the Boolean assessment (must score 11/14 to pass)
Note that feedback will be provided at each step in the admissions process. The exception to this is the Hire Select test, where feedback is not provided.