No. In order to become a member in the new Discord community, you'll need to complete the following steps to create an account.
- Visit our Discord community sign up page.
- Follow the prompts from there: enter a username, confirm you are a human with the Captcha request, enter your birth date and enter the desired email and password you would like to have associated with your Discord account.
- Then locate the "Verify Email Address for Discord" message in your inbox and click the Verify Email button.
- After your email is verified, click the button to continue on to Discord.
- Once you're back within Discord, select the blue "Direct Messages" tab in the top left-hand corner. Click the direct message from OpenBot.
- Important: As a final step, make sure to respond to the OpenBot with the email address you used to sign up for App Academy Open. Doing this will grant you full access to the Open community channels.